The development pillar of the Isle of Wight Cricket Board’s structure oversees the opportunities to get involved into cricket and stay engaged with the game for life. The development pillar works with a number of organisations to offer differing cricketing experiences. It also manages the club junior programme. The key areas under the development pillar. • Schools • Junior League • All Stars Cricket • Chance to Shine • Women’s & Girls • Disability...
- The performance pillar is responsible for the running of the Islands county teams playing and training programmes and the development of individual players within the programme. The pillar will be responsible for the following areas.
- Summer Playing Programme
- Winter and Summer Training
- Junior District Cricket
- Parent & Player Communication
- Development of Excellence (DofE) selection and training
- Emerging Players Progra...
The league cricket pillar of the Isle of Wight Cricket Board structure has responsibility for the management and running of the following competitions. • Leslies Motors Outdoor Leagues • Leslies Motors Indoor Leagues • Island Webservices Cup • Fred Winter Cup • Pre-Season T20 The League meetings are made up by all the clubs entered into the above competitions and the officials for the committee are elected on an annual basis. The Officials • Chair: Glenn Bailey E...