2020/21 Winter Perforamnce Training
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
The first block of winter performance training gets under way on the week beginning the 9th November and will run for 6 weeks. We will be following the ECB indoor guidance and below you will find the risk assessment for the venue providers and our training provider risk assessment attached below.
We will be operating this winters training differently due to the Covid-19 pandemic so please read carefully the information below
Before Training Starts: -
- All players must have paid and registered for their training before the 1st sessions takes place. No players will be allowed in the hall if they have not registered and paid.
- All players must complete a personal symptom check at home before leaving for training. Do not leave home if you demonstrate any Covid-19 symptoms.
- All players to bring their own equipment and drinks to training.
- All players to arrive ready to train (Changing rooms will not be open)
- Don't arrive to early, as entry into the Sports Hall will only be allowed once the group before have left
Arriving and whilst Training: -
- Parents to walk players to and from the sports hall. Ryde School: Drop of at the normal Sports Hall entrance and pick up via the far exit on the sports field side of hall
- No parents allowed into the building, unless pre-arranged or emergency
- Groups will be a maximum of 20 players at Ryde School
- Players to remain socially distance at 2m where possible
- Use own equipment throughout training where possible
- No sweat or saliva to be applied to balls
- Hands will be sanitized when entering and leaving the hall and then ever 20 mins whilst training.
- If any player demonstrators symptoms or is tested positive for Covid-19 to inform either Andy or myself as quickly as possible.
If you have any question about training please contact Andy at email@example.com, if you have any about registration and payment please contact Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org
IWCB Training Risk Assessment
Ryde School Risk Assessment