Isle of Wight Cricket - Winter Training
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
The Isle of Wight Cricket Board offers lots of opportunities for children to get some winter training. If you are are looking for opportunities then below is what is on offer.
If you wish to find out more about getting involved please contact Stuart Chatfield (email@example.com).
- Monday Nights : 8-10yr from 6-7pm and 11-13yr olds from 7-8pm at Ventnor CC, £4 a session. Open to boys and girls, just turn up and play.
- Dates: Nov 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th & Dec 2nd, 9th & 16th
- Tuesday Nights: Balanced Ability Group (BAGs) 5.30-7pm and Development of Excellence (DofE) 7-9pm at Ryde Schools.
- Dates: Nov 5th, 19th & Dec 3rd, 10th 17th (No Training on 12th Nov and 26th)
- Wednesdays Nights: Emerging Players Programme (EPP) from 5.30-7pm at Ryde School (Invitation Only)
- Dates: Nov 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th & Dec 4th, 11th, 18th
- Thursday Nights: Girls Training (8-16yr olds), 5.30-7pm and U14 to 17s, 7-9pm
- Dates: Nov 7th, 14th, 21st & Dec 5th, 12th 19th (No Trainning on the 28thth Nov)
- Friday Nights: Emerging Players Programme (EPP) from 6.30-9pm (Invitation Only)
- Dates: Nov 8th, 15th, 22nd & Dec 6th, 13th, 20th (No Training on the 29th Nov)