National Club Seminar
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
There will be ECB staff there to discuss what support there is available across the following areas of the game.
• Funding and income generation - Speak to ECB staff who will be present to offer you support
• Facilities - Find out about new builds, renovations or conversions - whatever relates to your club
• Self help inc. NatWest CricketForce - Let us show you what you can do to help yourself
• Business Support - Learn to make the right approach and ask the right questions
• People Support - Get the best out of your members and local community
• Case Studies - Learn from other clubs that have achieved success
• A tour of the facility and what can be offered - Put your questions to the Wolseley experts
This invite is open to a maximum of four members per club and is free of charge to all. Lunch will be included so all you need to do is get there!
The day will run from 10.30am until 4pm
Please see the attached application form which needs to be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 16th November 2010.
National Club Seminar Poster