PCA Fundraising Opportunity For ECB Affiliated Clubs
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
The opportunity to host a special fixture against the PCA Masters is open for all clubs to consider but with a recognition that it will not be applicable or manageable for all.
1. Does your club have the ability to put together a major event project group?
2. Are you willing to work with the PCA to ensure your club maximises the potential benefits of this offer?
3. Is your club willing to involve the whole membership and community?
4. Are you able confident that you could generate enough income to cover the £10,000 +VAT fee and make additional income for your club?
5. Are you willing to take out insurance to cover the club ( eg if the weather prevents the game taking place)?
The PCA will work with you on all the above matters.
If your answer to the above five questions is ‘yes’ then please contact the PCA directly at PCAMasters@thepca.co.uk by Friday 21st December 2012 to express your interest and discuss the opportunity of securing a fixture for next summer. Details of a club contact required are identified on the last page of the attached brochure. There is the potential to stage 24 fixtures during the summer of 2013.
PCA Master Brochure