- The performance pillar is responsible for the running of the Islands county teams playing and training programmes and the development of individual players within the programme. The pillar will be responsible for the following areas.
- Summer Playing Programme
- Winter and Summer Training
- Junior District Cricket
- Parent & Player Communication
- Development of Excellence (DofE) selection and training
- Emerging Players Programme (EPP) selection and training
The key individuals for the performance pillar are: - Head Coach: Andy Woodward email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 07800769934 Cricket Board Director: Phil Mew email: email@example.com The performance pillar will be recording the following data to allow the Cricket Board to assess the health of Island Cricket.
- Number of players attending training weekly
- Game Statistics
- Individual Player Statistics.
- Schools of the players attending training.