Performance Training Schedule
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
The Isle of Wight performance training will commence on the week begining the 4th November at Ryde School. Players and parents will be contacted to inform them of which group they have been selected for.
The first block of training will be running up until the 20th December. Dates to be published later.
Payments and player information will be taken via the online system. We would encourage you to so this in advance of the first session as non payment will lead to players not being able to train after there second session.
Important Notice: It is important that all players under the age of 18 are collected from the sports hall by parents/carers at the end of sessions unless we are informed otherwise in advance of the session.
- Balance Ability Group (BAGs) 5.30-7pm
- Development of Excellence (DofE) 7-9pm
- Emerging Players Programme (EPP) Junior & Senior 5.30-7pm
- U14s, 15s & U17s 7-9pm.
- Strength & Conditioning (S&C) 6.30-7.30pm
- Junior Club (U8s, 9s and 10s) 5.30-6.30pm.
- Senior EPP 6.30-9pm.