Spacehive £100 Offer
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
To support the Grants and Loan Schemes which were launched last week, we are delighted to share with you an update in relation to our crowdfunding initiative with Spacehive. Whilst historically, the Spacehive initiative was only available to Dynamos Cricket clubs, we have now opened this to all clubs and will be providing all clubs who raise £100 towards supporting with COVID-19 activities with a further £100.
- Create a crowdfunding campaign on Spacehive to support your club during the COVID-19 crisis (if clubs still wish to raise for future Dynamos projects as originally anticipated that offer is still available)
- ECB will help get your campaign off to a flying start by pledging £100 as soon as your campaign goes live
- Raise at least £100 more to lock in the ECB pledge
How it works:
- Sign up to the Spacehive platform here.
- Set up your crowdfunding page by Thursday 14th May. The Spacehive team will be on hand to guide you through this process.
- The ECB pledge will appear as soon as your campaign is live.
- Run your crowdfunding campaign throughout May and June.
- Receive the money you raise in your bank by end of June.
Clubs already using Spacehive:
You can either continue with your existing campaign and ring fence the funds for the Dynmaos Cricket programme when it happens, or you can start a new campaign around supporting the club during the COVID-19 crisis. The ECB can only pledge £100 to your centre once, either to the Dynamos Cricket campaign or the COVID-19 campaign.