2017/18 Winter County Training Program.
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
This winter's county training program starts on Tuesday the 7th November†at Ryde School. This year will see the following training groups taking place: Balanced Ability Group 1 - This is the entry point for players aged 10 to 13. This is open to all players.
Balance Ability Group 2 - This is the next step in the player development pathway for players aged 10 to 13.
Development of Excellence (DofE) - This is for established clubs players aged between 10 -13 who have shown potential at bowling, batting or both. (Head Coach Selected Group)
U14, U15, U16, U17 - This training session is for the players who are in these age ranges and prepare them for ECB County Fixtures in the summer.
Emerging Players Program - This training group is split into a Junior (10-13) and Senior(14-17) Groups. (Head Coach Selected Group)
All sessions are charged at £6 a session, Players can be registered and session paid for on line through the links below
Training Sessions Details: -
- BAG 1 - Tuesdays, 5.30-7pm Dates:† Nov 7th, 21st, 28th, Dec 12th & 19th. To Register a Player click on the link https://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/7tqj0f/1Q
- BAG 2 - Thursday, 5.30-7pm Dates: Nov 9th, 16th, Dec 14th & 21st To Register a Player click on the link https://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/vtqlcg/1Q
- DofE - Tuesdays, 7-9pm Dates: Oct 31st, Nov 7th, 21st, 28th, Dec 12th & 19th.
- U14 to U17s - Thursday, 7-9pm Dates: Nov†9th, 16th, Dec 14th & 21st Snr
- Snr EPP - Friday, 6.30-9pm Dates: Nov†10th, 17th, 24th, Dec 1st & 15th
- Jnr EPP - Wednesdays, 5.30-7pm. Dates Nov 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th. Dec 6th, 13th & 20th.†
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Andy Woodward on firstname.lastname@example.org