ECB Support Coach Course
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
The ECB Support Coach Course programme has been designed to give learners the knowledge, skills and confidence to support qualified coaches and enhance player experience.
This programme has been designed to give learners the knowledge, skills and confidence to support qualified coaches. An ECB Support Coach is not qualified to lead coaching sessions independently and therefore must be supervised by a qualified cricket coach.
- Supporting coaches and players
- Communicating with coaches and players
- Supporting fielding, bowling and batting
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 16 and over wishing to support qualified coaches, inspire players and make a difference to the game.
• £40.00 • 1 face-to-face module lasting 3 hours • 2 bitesize e-learning modules lasting 10-15 minutes each • Multiple choice question assessment.
• Face to Face (Module 2) Sunday 13th Feb 2022 @ Ventnor CC, 9-12noon