Winter Performance Training Details
For older news stories please visit the news archive page
The Isle of Wight Cricket Board's winter training programme will start the week beginning the 8th November. We will be running a larger programme than last year and details of each session are below with registration and payment links for each session. Most parents and players would have received confirmation of which session to book onto, if you have not please contact Andy Woodward, email@example.com to agree which session to book onto.
We still have to be careful because of the risk of Covid so there will be some precautionary measures in place.
- Individuals should undergo a personal symptom check prior to all activity and not take part if they demonstrate any COVID-19 symptoms. Please stay at home.
- Changing rooms can be used, however participants should use their own judgment and minimise use where possible to avoid close contact in a crowded area for a prolonged time, Ideally please come ready in your training kit.
- We will provide sanitiser for coaches and players; it is recommended that this is used before and after each session and between activities.
- If you have your own equipment please bring it to each session.
- Only attend the session if you have registered in advance.
Training Time Table and Registration and Payment Links (If you have any issue with the links please contact Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Monday @ The Bay Secondary School (Dates November 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th and December 6th & 13th)
- Tuesday @ Ryde School (Dates November 9th, 16th, 23nd, 30th and December 7th 14th, 21st)
- U10/11s, 5.30-7pm: https://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/8mqtlk
- Wednesday @ Ryde School (Dates November 10th, 17th, 24th and December 1st, 8th & 15th & 22nd)
- Thursday @ Ryde School (Dates November 11th, 25th and December 2nd, 9th & 16th)
- U14/15/16s, 5-7.30pm: https://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/vmqtls (No Training on 18th November)
- Friday @ Ryde School (Dates November 12th, 19th, 26th and December 3rd, 10th & 17th)
- Junior Club, 5.30-6.30pm: https://booking.ecb.co.uk/d/9mqtlx (No Training, Friday 10th Dec)
- EPP, 6.30-9pm: (No Training, Friday 10th Dec, additional session 23rd Dec)